83 years old Japanese professional DJ

83 years old Japanese professional DJ
83 years old Japanese professional DJ

83 years old Japanese professional DJ which make world record of world oldest DJ 

Do you ever see any women as the age of our's grandma . I think its not possible ? because why grandma will do in a Dancing and music clubs.

Meet 83 years old Japaneses oldest DJ in the world name Sumiko Iwamura (a.k.a. DJ Sumirock).
She break the record of becoming world oldest DJ on earth and also still alive.

83 years old World oldest Japanese professional DJ Record Holder
83 years old World oldest Japanese professional DJ Record Holder

Rocking the Floor at the age of 83

Sumirock is also work at a restaurant and also work in a club . she start working in club at the age of 77 and now she is the most professional as the other DJ.

83 years old Japanese professional DJ also work at father's restaurant
83 years old Japanese professional DJ also work at father's restaurant

She holds a regular gig at Shinjuku's Decabar Z And travel to different countries club and perform as DJ.


When asked where her energy comes from, she answered with a smile. 
I think I might be born with it! I don't take any health supplements or do any exercises, but when I do something totally different, I feel energized.
 I never Imagined becoming a DJ at this age
Sumirock was born on 27 January 1935 at she start working with father's restaurant.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.